Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 17, 2012


Next Meeting:  November 7, 2012

Okay, let's see; what happened last night?

Oh! We have a new member! Julia Nguyen joined us last night and we're really glad she did. Welcome aboard, Juilia.

Now, for other stuff...

Lucio brought chapter 3 of Lady Ansa. I love the way the chapter ended with a mystery. What's below decks and why is it so important? Stay tuned. Cat brought chapters 33 and 34 of The Legion. She was so excited that she started telling us about her next blood-stained story. Keep it up, Cat. You'll convince us yet. Don brought in chapter 1 of his work "untitled as of 10-4-12". I'm sure he'll think of a title with the word "Il Duce" in it soon enough. Otherwise? It's a good start to your work. And Nancy? How can the publishing world keep overlooking Cass and her life? Her latest chapter was quite brilliant. I love her work and hope she keeps writing.

And me? chapters 31 and 32 of Suffer The Children. An aside? You can now read the ending tot he story in our Facebook group because I posted all 8 John Overland novels there. Help yourself.

See you the AFTER THE ELECTION, on November 7th. Goodwin's as usual. This time? Brings ideas for our group book. I'll bring some short stories.

And Gene?

I hope you're okay because we miss you.

*Post by Jim Rozhon

No comments:

Post a Comment